Omps Garage, Inc. was established in 1958 by Charles and Shirley Omps. What started out as a two bay garage with one wrecker has now grown into a fourteen bay garage with over thirteen trucks in our fleet. Over the past 50+ years of business, we've become known for our honesty, efficiency and reasonable pricing. The garage has since been handed down to their children, Susan Coffelt and Brad Omps. The siblings continue the family traditions, their parent's life work, and commitment to their customers.